Re: JSON-LD and Drupal

Perhaps I'm just missing a detail (highly likely, in fact), but I am
thinking of an equivalent of the link element in Atom.  There doesn't
seem to be a standard place in JSON-LD I can see for explicitly external
references, in contrast to nesting internal or external data.

If I am missing something there, please enlighten me because I'd love to
be wrong. :-)

--Larry Garfield