Re: Updated my JSON-LD serializer for the RDFa distiller

Hi Markus,

although, actually, I have some plans to change the output to do something like that anyway, just for my understanding: do you mean to say that the approach I have below will become invalid? Ie, that putting a URI as a key will become invalid? Or that the alternative of using a CURIE become a possibility? I am still a bit messed up...

Ivan

----