Re: Wikidata

Great! I also stumbled across it, and noted the use of language as
keys. We've discussed that previously, with possible support by using
a special "@container": "@langmap" directive for a property. In case
they're convinced that this form is valuable for consumers, I think we
should revisit it.

In any case, it'll be interesting and great to see their usage align
and hopefully adopt JSON-LD!

Best regards,
Niklas