Re: Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, September 20th 2011

Hi all,
Regrets for this meeting, I'm traveling… my votes below:

- null issue: neutral
- @language in @context/headers: +1 to both
- pointer to @context via headers: +1 for additionally allowing it
- ordered lists: no real opinion yet. See also the discussion in the RDFa
WG. I'd prefer we postpone.

Best,
Tom

On Sunday, September 18, 2011, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Let's try to finalize what we're going to do with ordered lists in
JSON-LD. We also need to close the 'null' issue and the Link header issue.
Finally, the compact form of language literals is on the agenda - let's see
if we can figure out if it is a feature that will have broad use.

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.