Re: Split JSON-LD spec

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:44:17 +0200
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Markus,

>  1. JSON-LD (the language)
>  2. JSON-LD Processing (APIs, algorithms, etc.)
I think this makes a lot of sense!

> Please note that I'm strictly against about having a basic and an advanced
> spec. Think of it more as "separation of concerns".
I am also against those basic/advanced constructs. Give the
implementer what she needs, give the publisher/developer what she
needs.

> If there is enough interest, I will create a draft of the specs as a base
> for further discussion.
I would be very grateful if you did. Thanks for the effort! Let's see
what the others say...

Best,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.