Re: Property-name scoping

That's an interesting presentation. Most of what I saw was familiar to
me. But I just swallowed it whole and have not fully digested it.
Nevertheless, the main things it speaks to *here* are:

1. RDF is more than syntax
2. Having a JSON serialization for RDF is not going to change the
world for anyone
3. Although it would be handy for some of us, in some cases

-Patrick