RE: JSON-LD Basic

I like it! I like the focus and the choice of keywords to include.

Is there anything I can do to help out with this? Maybe help put together a
primer to supplement it? I'm not sure how you guys make something like this
happen. I'd love to help out if there's any way I could be useful to you for
this.

BP