Re: JSON-LD Telecon Minutes for 2011-07-04

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:07:35 -0400
To: nathan@webr3.org
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-linked-json@w3.org

> I'd be happy if you stayed, it's great to have many different perspectives
> on things :)

Thanks for saying so, but I don't think my "perspective" is helping here.
I'm personally and professionally interested in a simple JSON convention for
serializing graphs. I subscribed to this mailing list because it sounded
like this might be a community of interest in that idea. But I think this
thing Manu is after, using @context to layer some IRIs onto "normal" JSON,
is actually a different topic. Better for the people interested in
*that*topic to keep working on it to the satisfaction of their own
needs and
constraints, rather than having to put up with me trying to bend the
conversation into mine.

glenn