Linked JSON Telecons

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:39:56 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Based on the poll, it looks like Tuesdays at 1400 UTC, 7am San
Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London is the best time to have the telecons:

http://www.doodle.com/97cdws2edqvdr2ih

Let's start out with telecons every two weeks and see if we're able to
make good progress with meeting at that frequency. I'll send out an
agenda for the telecon for this coming Tuesday in a follow-up e-mail.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/