Re: Linking to external context definition

Hi Alex! Yes the full spec [1] includes this as an advanced concept, but in the basic spec [2], it's really the only way to do it.

Once we're gotten to some consensus on basic issues, we'll reconcile this discrepancy.

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/#vocabulary-profiles
[2] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/basic/#context