RE: My Java implementation of JSON-LD

Thanks for this Tristan. I will have a look at it after the holidays.

Just a quick question: Have you ported the code directly from the
JavaScript/Python implementations or did you do your implementation based on
the spec? I'm asking since I'm interested to know how people interpret the
spec, if there are things that are not properly spec'd out yet and generally
how interoperable solutions in different programming languages are.