My Java implementation of JSON-LD

From: Tristan King <tristan.king@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:05:11 +0100
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi Guys,

I've been working on translating the jsonld.js and PyLD code to java.

It can be found here: https://github.com/tristan/jsonld-java

It's not complete yet, but as I'm going on holidays for the next month I thought it best to just get it out there now incase anyone else is interested (The README has a list of notes and todos). If anyone else wants to work on this I'll have no trouble with accepting pull requests or adding other Collaborators (message me on github if you're interested).

I hope some people find this useful.
Thanks
-Tristan

--