JSON-LD Primer

From: David I. Lehn <dil@lehn.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:06:18 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi,
Quite some time ago I started a JSON-LD Primer.  It's currently very
rough and incomplete but I figured I'd throw it out there for people
to look at.  It's on the live site but the link from the front page is
disabled for now.  The doc needs more work before it's even at draft
stage.  I think many people will look at a primer before the actual
spec so I'd like it to be more complete and polished.  Take a look and
send comments, suggestions, and flames.  Or, if you are so motivated
and awesome, fork the source and fix it up.  Nothing in there is solid
so feel free to think it's garbage and tell me to start over. :-)

http://json-ld.org/primer/latest/

-dave