Re: IANA Considerations

On 08/18/2011 06:27 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Also, I'd like to keep the straight application/ld+json for an
> un-specified serialization. My library tries to be intelligent about
> creating @context/@coerce entries and use of chaining along the lines
> of other serializers I've written. This may not be specified, but it
> should be allowed.

Currently, the intent is what you say above. Keeping the straight
"application/ld+json" Content-Type without a format specified should be
used for serializations that are not any particular pre-defined format,
but are still JSON-LD.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/uber-comparison-rdfa-md-uf/