RE: IANA Considerations

Manu Sporny wrote:
> An IANA Considerations section has been added to the specification
> (Appendix D):
>
> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/

Great!

>> to express ordered lists, and the API. The latest Editors Draft can be
>> found here:
>>
>> http://json-ld.org/spec/ED/20110817/

Which one is the "latest" version? I think it would make sense to just
forward from /spec/latest/ to the latest editors draft instead of having two
version around all the time!? Or did I miss something? I planned to review
everything next week and so I would like to know which one I should look at.

> All of that resulted in a MIME media type for JSON-LD of:
>
> application/ld+json

Good.. that was the top candidate on the mailing list as well..