Re: Fedora4 - Extending and Restricting LDP Interactions

Hello Sergio,
Do you happen to have thoughts on how this interaction model aligns with
LDP sensibilities?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wpEVG3fNUYWNSmNdNIwTHEujhg-CAQf3hLKszfjpNO4/edit?usp=sharing

Also, Fedora4 currently does not create new versions of resources on every
update, but instead allows clients to create a version (i.e. snapshot) of a
resource on demand. Is this a pattern that is supported by Marmotta? If so,
has there been any thought about how a POST request may fit into Memento's
protocol?

Regards,
Andrew