Re: Fedora4 - Extending and Restricting LDP Interactions

Definitely get LDP supporting something like RFC7090 (aka Memento Protocol)
would be worth. In Apache Marmotta we already supporting it
http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/versioning-module.html but just as a
regular Linked Data resource, no LDP formalism at all.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager