Re: Hydra CG & LDP NEXT CG - interest in coordination telecon?

Hi Asbjørn,

On 10/07/2015 11:44 PM, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
>> If enough people expresses interest, I would happily help with arranging
>> a telecon!
>
> I do think people are open to cross-WG collaboration, I'm just not
> sure telecon is the most attractive way to do it. :-)

Makes sense! I just thought about an exceptional one just to take 1 hour
to understand better similarities and differences. Of course we can also
use mailing list, IRC, github, gitter etc. to do everything async.

1) I will confirm if one can send emails to both groups, while
officially having joined only one
2) I would like to invite everyone who uses IRC to consider joining
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/social (i don't see anyone using
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hydra)
3) I will document this topic better in this issue on github
https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/36

I agree that both communities may need more time to understand each
others work. At the same time I find it very different to hear (or even
see each other) during a telecon, even better meet IRL, comparing to
just read messages - IMO it can potentially strengthen the C in CG :)

Anyways, I don't want to put to much pressure on such "Meet and Greet"
telecon and see no problem with embracing UTF-8 based communication and
convenience of doing it in asynchronous manner.

Cheers!