Become an LDP proponent at ESWC Dev workshop, anyone?

From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:14:04 +0200
To: LDP <public-ldp@w3.org>, "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Hi LDP folks,

Kjetil Kjernsmo will be organizing a discussion about LDP at ESWC2015 [1].
The idea is to have an LDP proponent and a critic to chair the session in
the beginning to initiate the discussion. I offered to be the LDP
proponent but due a clash with the LDP tutorial [2] that we will do at the
same time, I won't be able to make it.

Can anyone who is attending ESWC2015 volunteer to be the LDP proponent for
the discussion? Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - http://eswc2015.semdev.org/program/#discussions
[2] - http://www.ldp4j.org/tutorials/eswc2015/