Re: POSTing to LDPC and security

> On 30 Jan 2015, at 16:32, Andrei Sambra <andrei@w3.org> wrote:
>

> On 1/30/15 10:30 AM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> please do not make LDP-specific changes to the W3C ACL ontology, as it
>> is more general than that and there is no reason for them to be
>> coupled. LDP-specific features should be in a different namespace.
>
> Don't worry, no one plans to make any changes to the WAC ontology. :-)

There are improvements that could be made though. Indeed some of them are
already listed on the wiki here
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl#Extension

LDP very much needs an distributed standard Access Control mechanism
and has for that reason published a Note on the subject

  http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-acr/

As it happens Web Access Control I think fits the bill pretty well.
So we should welcome the opportunity for more people review it,
implement it, and suggest improvements. Hopefully this can lead to
test suites being developed for it, and a full W3C standard that
can be widely promoted.

> -- Andrei
>

>> Martynas
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 3:44 PM, ashok malhotra
>> <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:

>>> Henry, who maintains this Wiki?
>>> What is the source of the design?
>>>
>>> All the best, Ashok