LDP Containers for the Perplexed

From: HECTOR J CORREA <hjc14@psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:27:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-ldp@w3.org
I've posted a summary of the differences between the three types of LDP Containers here:

    https://gist.github.com/hectorcorrea/dc20d743583488168703

This documents shows the different actions that an LDP server is meant to execute when adding resources to each of the different types of containers.

I hope this helps others starting to work their way into LDP. Special thanks to the people at LDCX (Robert Sanderson in particular) for helping me get a better understanding of the topic. Feedback and criticism are welcome.

Thanks,
Hector Correa
Systems Developer
Pennsylvania State University