Re: Section 4: LDPR/non-LDPR formal definitions

hello all.

On 2013-03-22 6:52 , Henry Story wrote:
> There is still a question whether binaries (images, etc) are non-LDPRs
> or if they too are LDPRs.

i have a terminology request: can we maybe stop talking about "binary
resources" and simply call those things non-LDP resources? they are
simply all resources outside of the LDP media type (i.e., they are
anything where we don't define the interaction rules), so they can be
images, but they can also be plain text, XML, or even non-LDP RDF.
whatever our protocol allows us to link in as LDP content will become
such a non-LDP resource, identified by a LDP link.

cheers,

dret.