Re: A modest attempt to re-open ISSUE-20

Kingsley,

I realise my proposals with bnodes was not clear:
it was obvious for me that the bnodes are only used in the POSTed graph.
Once the LDP server receives it, it will coin a URI for the new resource,
and replace the bnode with that URI,
and store *that* new graph.

So the bnodes will never be exposed outside the POST query.
I agree that bnodes are, in most cases, a pain in the arm.

Regarding hash-URIs, I reallt don't get your argument.
These problems (DNS ownership, etc.) are supposed to be solved for the LDP
server,
which is the one coining the URI (see above).
After that, the client is free to PUT more triples in the new resource
including triples with hash-URIs based on the resource's URI
(now that the client knows that URI).

  pa