Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:12:23 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-ldp@w3.org" <public-ldp@w3.org>
[resending from the address I'm subscribed with, sorry for any dup]

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> The HTTP response code tells the client that this is an error code and not the representation.

This.

Erik, I wish you'd stop invoking the "REST community", when AFAIK,
you, Henry and I are the only ones to have ever given serious,
brain-cramping thought to the relationship of media types to RDF, and
we have you beat 2 to 1 :)

Mark.