Fw: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-accept-post-00.txt

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:02:12 +0200
To: "apps-discuss@ietf.org application-layer protocols" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
CC: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>, REST-Discuss <rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com>, LDP WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>, LDP <public-ldp@w3.org>
hello.

a new draft "The Accept-Post HTTP Header" has been published. it has
been developed within the W3C LDP working group
(http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page), but we thought it would
promote reuse of that header field if it were specified and registered
separately. any feedback is very welcome. in order to align with the
timing of the W3C LDP specifications, our goal is to move this draft
forward as fast as we can.

thanks and cheers,

dret.