Re: Multiple resource representations during LDPC POST (5.4.1)

Hey Steve,

so lets say the request with RDF entity is (prefixes assumed):

  POST /docs

  <http://external.org> a foaf:Document .

then /docs creates a new resource with the representation above
(section 5.4.4) and newly minted URI like /docs/12345 (section 5.4.8).

Then subsequent GET /docs/12345 returns

  <http://external.org> a foaf:Document .

Is that a correct understanding? In that case, how does that align
with 4.2.2 which says:
"LDPR servers must provide an RDF representation for LDPRs. The HTTP
Request-URI of the LDPR is typically the subject of most triples in
the response."

Is the RDF above the representation of </docs/12345> or something
else, like <http://external.org>? In any case, the request URI is not
the subject in that triple.

Martynas