Re: LDP would benefit from being RESTful

Kjeltil, Ruben, all,

would I be right to understand that "hypermedia as the engine of
application state" is basically a state machine, where state is
described as RDF and managed with HTTP?

In that case, I was proposing the same approach, summarized in this post:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp/2012Nov/0004.html

Martynas
graphity.org