Re: access control -- in or out of scope?

>> "The Working Group will not normatively specify solutions for access
>> control and authentication for Linked Data. However the Working Group
>> will identify, based on a set of real world use cases, requirements for
>> necessary authentication and authorization technologies."

I'm all for keeping it as it is. The main point was/is to state what is out of scope (auth/auth/ACL) but in the same moment also explain how we deal with it, as it is a necessary building block to successfully deploy any sort of app in the domain.

Cheers,
	   Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow