LDP Primer (was Re: LDP WG agenda for 30 March 2015)

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:21:46 -0700
To: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Nandana,
Based on your report, the WG agreed to go ahead with publishing the
document as a WG Note.
Please, prepare the document and let Eric know when it's ready, aiming for
a publication this Thursday or next Tuesday.
Let me know if there is a problem.
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es> wrote on 03/29/2015
04:12:35 PM: