LDP agenda for 16 March 2015

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:22:38 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

The agenda for Monday is now available. I'm actually traveling on Monday
and expect to be driving at the time of the call which means I'll be
without online access and have to deal with the unavoidable disconnects we
invariably experience driving around the SF bay area (which remains a
mystery to me given the lack of high structures and how flat the area is
but that's how it is...) so Eric will back me up on chair's duties.

If nothing else, we did receive several comments from the I18N WG that
deserves discussion.

https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2015.03.16

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group