From: Robert Sanderson
Date: Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-ldp-wg@w3.org> Working Group"
Subject: Co-located Web Annotation / LDP WG meetings

Dear all,

We discussed the possibility of a co-located meeting on this week's Annotation WG call, and everyone on the call was favorable.   We have a poll about attendance, including a question about interest in participating in an LDP workshop if it was scheduled for the previous day.  I'll let you know about any responses on the next call, but likely won't have enough to be convincing until the following week (2/2)

It would also be valuable to know if there was interest from LDP folk in participating in the Annotation meeting, and/or the following I Annotate conference (http://iannotate.org/2015/)

Thanks!

Rob

--