Co-located Web Annotation / LDP WG meetings

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:53:18 -0800
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org Working Group" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

We discussed the possibility of a co-located meeting on this week's
Annotation WG call, and everyone on the call was favorable.   We have a
poll about attendance, including a question about interest in participating
in an LDP workshop if it was scheduled for the previous day.  I'll let you
know about any responses on the next call, but likely won't have enough to
be convincing until the following week (2/2)

It would also be valuable to know if there was interest from LDP folk in
participating in the Annotation meeting, and/or the following I Annotate
conference (http://iannotate.org/2015/)

Thanks!

Rob

--