Re: LD Patch playground

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
wrote:

> On 11/26/14 1:08 PM, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> for those of you who want to experiment with LD Patch, I made a small
>> online demo where you can try it out :
>>
>> http://champin.net/2014/ld-patch-demo/
>>
>> Enjoy
>>

> I assume this is supposed to work with any LDP server that implements LD
> Patch?

Oh sorry, I realize that the interface (asking for the IRI of a resource)
might lead to confusion. Let me explain.

It does not require any server. Instead, you just provide a graph and a
patch, and you get the result of applying this patch to that graph. The
graph can be provided inline (in turtle or RDF/XML) or as an IRI. In the
latter case, the graph will be downloaded on my server and patched there.
The original resource is in no way altered.

It is only a playground really.

A fun thing could be to process the patch and then PUT the result to the
given IRI, providing Patch As A Service... but that's not what it does
right now.

 best