Re: Primer and Paging

Hi John and all,

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Primer: I notice that Henry's recent changes include a new branch name
> (bblfish) vs the old default.  Not sure if it makes, just making others
> aware so they can yell if it does turn out to matter.

Henry said it was easier for him if we can do the changes directly in a
separate branch while he is doing the review. So the plan is once he is
done, Roger and I will go through the changes and merge them to the main
branch. In any case, Roger and I can start looking at the commits to
the bblfish branch so we can discuss them with Henry asap if necessary.

Best Regards,
Nandana