Re: Test suite (was Re: LDP agenda for 17 March)

Hi Arnaud,

On 20/03/14 18:01, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> As we get closer to CR the question of a test suite is becoming more and
> more important. Your help here would be very much appreciated.
> I've heard several people propose different ways to tackle this we need to
> get this sorted out. I'll make sure to have this as an agenda item of one
> of the upcoming calls.

Definitely testing is required to properly assert implementations'
compatibility. Otherwise the process toward CR is too hard.

We've started with the current test cases, but are too far from the
current spec to really do something productive.

I can't promise it, but I'll try to get some time on Mondays to join
again the weekly calls.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández