From:   John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
To:     Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Date:   07/28/2014 10:05 AM
Subject:        Re: Question regarding how to specify preference for
interaction model

> Though the spec refers (links) to more information about the
> interaction models, that information it references is in the context
> of server responses, not client requests. See below:

Is an odd assertion given that you then go on to cite

> - If the request header specifies a LDPR interaction model, then the

which specifically uses the HTTP-defined term "request header".  Request
headers are constructed and sent by HTTP clients.

Or is your observation that the the syntax a client uses to "specifies a
LDPR interaction model" is unclear?  I think we do currently rely on
someone to infer (basically, guess right) from 5.2.3.4 what the syntax is,
which is not a great choice.  It seems like we could put content into the
Clients chapter to render that explicit.
Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead