Re: ldp-ISSUE-99: Validate the JSON-LD examples of the primer [Primer]

Hi all,

In Hydra spec examples, they use a JSON-LD context document,
http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/context.jsonld , which correctly sets with the
CORS header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *" in the response. If we can do
the same, it solves the problem that the validators [1] have with our
current JSON-LD context file [2] in the Mercurial repository due to
cross origin issues. Can we publish a context file in a similar way?

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - http://json-ld.org/playground/
[2] - https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp-primer/context.json