Re: "attributes" in ldp-access-control

On July 14, 2014 3:18:49 PM EDT, Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:
>Hi Sandro:
>I'm glad you are reading the proposal :-)
>
>By "attribute" I mean individual values such as the subject or object
>of a triple or the value of a link relation.

That's frighteningly complicated

>How about this usecase:  change the namespace prefix all
>objects in a specific RDF graph or collection of triples?

I'd just consider that a patch.   No reason to give that special access control.

In general, application designers have a lot of control over resource granularity, so I think it works well to make resources the smallest unit of access control.

If I have access to one of two triples in a graph, what response code will you give me when I GET the graph?

     - Sandro