Re: class hierarchy of containers

On 2/24/14 1:50 PM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
> ldp:Resource a rdfs:Class;
>     rdfs:comment """
>        A HTTP resource whose state is represented in any way that conforms to the simple
>        lifecycle patterns and conventions in section 5. Linked Data Platform Resources.
>     """ .

Why are there no rdfs:label relations? I ask because I see the same
pattern throughout your suggestions i.e., comments but no labels. As I
am sure you know, labels themselves can be an effective mechanism for
discovering problems. They are also extremely helpful on the UI front
re., Linked Data.

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software