Re: Editors' proposal for membership predicate names

hello Steve,

I think that hasMemberRelation and isMemberOfRelation are good.

wrt "resource" in membershipResource, what if we re-use our own terminology ?

:assetcontainer1 ldp:membershipLDPR :networth1

?

p.s. I'm probably going LDPcrazy, but in the Terminology section of the spec draft it says for "Membership Triples" that it is "a set of triples in an LDPC's state that lists its members" ... Shouldn't this be LDPR .. ?