Re: Paging Last Call draft changes ready for WG review

Hi Sandro,

I assume we don't have to do a transition request to publish this spec
because it is really a second Last Call, the first having been done as
part of the LDP LC, before the split.
I also assume that the LDP LC spec should be listed as the previous
version.

John,
Could you please add to the status of the document some mention of the
split so that the reader understands that there was a split?

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group