Re: container types

hello,

I agree with Kingsley that <#NetWorth> != <NetWorth>.

In the spec the networth is never called out as a Concept. It is only ever a Document, e.g. the one at http://example.org/netWorth/nw1/. It isn't the subject of any triple assertions itself. The actual networth is only defined by the individual Assets and Liabilities and by the Individual (linked with netWorthOf). I am not able to refer to JohnZSmiths networth as a concept.

Roger