Re: Proposal: change following to informative - 5.3.1 thread

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:22:10 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
> 5.3.1 - rdf (ONLY sentence two - any subject)
>
> -1 : sure, RDF allows any subject in a triple; however the intent
> here is to point to the fact that "membership triples" are not bound
> to have the LDPC as subject

It's probably better to take this one off the table.  First, because I see
your point ;-)  so good catch.  Second, because the entire rule needs to
be fixed to account for the inverse membership case.  We can just handle
it separately, it's more complex than what I was trying to handle in the
original proposal.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario