From:   Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
To:     "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
Date:   09/10/2013 07:16 PM
Subject:        Client initiated vs Service initiated paging

Hi,

As the LDP spec stands now all the paging will be server initiated i.e. a
client doesn't have a say whether a resource will be paged or not, isn't
it ? So may be the term client-initiated paging could be a bit
misleading.

[[
4.10.3.1 LDPR servers must indicate their support for client-initiated
paging by responding to a HTTP OPTIONS request on the LDPR’s URL with the
HTTP response header for link relations using the header name of Link and
link relation type first [RFC5988].
]]

Also in the following section, something seems to be missing when the spec
says 'See for additional details.'.

[[
4.10.2.2 LDPR servers may split the response representation of any LDPR.
This is known as server-initiated paging. See for additional details.
]]

Best regards,
Nandana