Re: the state of ldp-patch, and a procedural proposal

Hi Alexandre,

The fact that LDPCs are LDPRs isn't new. It was that way in the member
submission LDP is based on.

I don't know whether there are problems with that but changing it would
require a very careful review to determine the implications because, for
one thing, we rely on that for LDPCs to have paging.

Regards.

Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org> wrote on 10/18/2013 12:23:48 PM:

> From: Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org>
> To: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>, Linked Data Platform WG
> <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
> Date: 10/18/2013 12:24 PM
> Subject: Re: the state of ldp-patch, and a procedural proposal
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm bringing here some parts of a discussion that happened on
> public-ldp-patch@w3.org, as Andy brought my attention on 5.2.1 from
> the LDP spec.
>
> On 10/18/2013 12:20 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> > On 18/10/13 16:46, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
> >> On 10/18/2013 11:05 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> >>  > On 18/10/13 15:24, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
> >>  >> On 10/18/2013 10:13 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> >>  >>> On 18/10/13 03:57, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
> >>  >>>
> >>  >>>> General remark: Linked Data (in LDP) is different from general
RDF:
> >>  >>>> the data lives in "small" HTTP documents, not in "big" RDF
store.
> >>  >>>
> >>  >>> Hmm - collections have the potential to be large and, in
general,
> >>  >>> planning on "small" seems to fail the test of real use!
> >>  >>
> >>  >> Collections as in LDPC, yes, that is true. I was talking about
LDPRs.