Re: ldp-ISSUE-89 (ldp:xyz): Tie the interaction model with the LDP data model through the notion of Managed Resources [Linked Data Platform Spec]

Can we try to work on a definition of ldp:xyz that would be satisfactory to everyone. Here's a
first shot at this:

@prefix ldp: <http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#> .
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org//2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#> .

The rdf for ldp:xyz could be the following:

ldp:xyz a rdf:Property;
  rdf:domain ldp:Container;
  rdf:range ldp:Resource; //<- this is intended to refer to the set of LDPRs and LDP Binaries. Find a name for it.
  rdfs:comment """
    ldp:xyz relates an LDPC to the resources that it manages [link to the spec for Managed Resource]
  """.