Re: Keeping the simple case simple (was Re: optimizing container pages serialization to enable streaming)

On 15 Nov 2013, at 15:53, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Being mindful of time zones ...
>
> Henry: from skimming the other two main branches, I see you're using the following wiki pages -- have any of them been eclipsed  by discussions already had, or should I still look at each in context later today?
>
> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Member

I just updated this.

> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/MembershipInferencing

I just clarified the structure by highlighting the pros and cons
sections of the proposed solutions.

It could do with a table to summarise the pros and cons of
the 4 different solutions proposed in a table format.

Otherwise I feel the arguements hold up very well.