Next Face to Face

From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:29:47 -0600
To: Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi, all...

Idea.

If you're interested, we could have the next face-to-face at our delivery
center in Monterrey, Mexico. I know sometimes there are security concerns
about Mexico, but we could arrange a shuttle bus to escort all from
location to location. I could help ensure that you'd always be with a
trusted escort.

We don't have a meeting room as big as the one in MIT, but our dining/game
room is big enough to fit our group with a little hackery.

We'd sponsor food and and shuttle. I think my staff would get a kick out of
it.

Just trying to be useful wherever I can. Let me know your thoughts.