Re: LDP drafts for review in preparation of Last Call -- deadline July 22

El 22/07/13 14:57, Steve Speicher escribió:

> On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Pierre-Antoine Champin
> <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr
> <mailto:pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Steve,
>
>     here is my review of the editor's draft.
>
>     Unfortunately, I won't be on the call next monday to discuss it, but
>     I'll try to check my mail if you have any comment/question.
>
>        pa
>

> ... snip ...
>
>     Sec 4.2 LDPR - HTTP GET
>
>     * 4.2.3 : MUST was supposed to be replaced by SHOULD according to
>     the resolution of https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/53
>

> Made this change (note the section is 4.2.2) as it affects a normative
> statement.  Good catch, thanks
>
> ISSUE-53 4.2.2 changed MUST to SHOULD

Hi,

Does this also propagate to the MUST in 4.2.3?

"4.2.3 LDPR servers MAY provide representations of the requested LDPR
beyond those necessary to conform to this specification, using standard
HTTP content negotiation. If the client does not indicate a preference,
text/turtle MUST be returned."

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19