Re: composition and aggregation

On 29 Jan 2013, at 18:27, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2013, at 18:23, "Wilde, Erik" <Erik.Wilde@emc.com> wrote:
>
>> hello henry.
>>
>> On 2013-01-29 17:28 , "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyway, is this what you are getting at or am I misunderstanding what you
>>> are thinking of?
>>
>> i cannot really tell because i am not fully following the examples you
>> have included. but it seems you have a fairly different model in mind from
>> the one i am trying to explain.
>
> Well perhaps you need to explain what you want to do then, by writing this out
> in detail in Turtle. Because I don't understand what you want either. I can
> guess, but clearly that's a waste of time.

Just to help you out there, since you allready know Atom inside out,
you can use the AtomOwl ontology

  http://bblfish.net/work/atom-owl/2006-06-06/AtomOwl.html

There are examples that come straight form the Atom spec. With that you
should be able to tell us what the Container looks like before
you post, what you post, and what exists after the posts and where
these exist.

Henry